Sales & Marketing Assistants
- Assist Marketing department with email campaigns, social media marketing, telemarketing, market research and content updates on marketing materials.
- Assist in event planning, coordination and registration of event attendees.
- Market diverse services of Etiquette Center to the existing and potential clientele
- Upload leads and customer information to and from various sources
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual attendance targets and activity goals
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- 3 years proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- A diploma in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage.
Send your resume of not more than 3 pages to email@example.com indicating 3 referees with their day contacts and email address.
Deadline for submission is Monday 25th July 2016, 1600hrs East African Time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.