Senior Research Executive
The Company: Trends & Insights For Africa (TIFA) Research Ltd is Africa based full service Research Company offering market, social and sports research.
We work hard to develop the right research tools to yield a powerful linkage between the research objectives and useful results that inform strategy & decision making.
TIFA is a member of the Africa Research Network (ARN) and thorough this network has a footprint to conduct research in all parts of Africa.
- Reports to Research Manager
- Managing market research projects to time and budget
- Working as part of a lively, busy, supportive team
- Designing questionnaires and other research materials
- Briefing and liaising with a range of internal team and external partners to ensure effective project implementation and delivery
- Prepare, write and check accuracy of reports
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information from clients
- Liaise with clients in a clear and professional manner
- Analyse and synthesise qualitative and quantitative data to meet clients project objectives
- At least two years’ experience working in a research related environment
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
- MUST have experience in proposal writing, questionnaire design, report writing and presentation
- Superb project management skills and adept at running multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to plan, design, run, analyse and present survey data and conclusions in a clear format
- Experience of working on large and small scale projects
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A keen eye for detail, ensuring accuracy in all aspects of work
- A Degree in a social science, business or research related discipline