Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruiting Merchants / Vendors in a given area.
- Build and grow the merchant / vendor base
- Produce strategy to acquire the correct merchants in the area of operations
- Create weekly reports and daily updates
- Sales: the incumbent will be responsible for closing deals with small size rural retailers
- Other tasks as required by the management
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Minimum diploma or Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- B2C as well as B2B experience
- Experience selling to low income customers in rural areas.
- Experience working with an agency network is an added advantage.
- The incumbent must have proven experience of performance management.
- Retail experience: It is highly desirable that the individual have previous retail experience to ensure they speak the same language as the retailer
- Financial experience: A sufficient level of finance to understand the product being offered.
- Technology: The individual should be conversant with IT to allow appropriate creation of report using Excel and word
- Articulate: The individual must be sufficiently articulate to converse with a small trader to the management team of an established company.
- Highly analytical, quick learner and adaptive
- Driven by intellectual challenge and fast pace.
Compensation: Kes 40,000 gross + commissions
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com stating their current and expected salary.