Dynapharm Kenya, a leading player in the Kenyan Pharmaceutical, health products and agricultural sectors, intends to recruit young, dynamic and results - oriented professionals who will be instrumental for the achievement of the Company’s Strategic Plan
Objective: To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Keep up to date with current promotions to provide information to people, on request
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required for management
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- To ensure that calls are answered within 3 – 4 rings and emails responded to within 2 hours after receipt
- A diploma/certificate in secretarial, front office operations, Business management or any relevant field is desirable;
- Experience/knowledge in receptionist &customer service;
- Should be computer literate; IT proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Must have knowledge of office record keeping practices and methods;
- Must be very pleasant with a warm and outgoing personality;
- Good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of organizational skills;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executives
Supervisor: Sales & Marketing Manager
The position holder will be responsible for growing corporate sales volumes, generating leads, target identification and classification. Reaching out to new customers and making presentations outlining the benefit of the company which result in business growth.
The scope and focus of activities in Dynapharm team will be clarified through six-monthly goal setting meetings with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
The following specific responsibilities must be carried out:
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Contact potential clients to understand and quantify their requirements and budgets, and sell the advantages of Dynapharm Kenya.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for provision of Dynapharm to potential clients, in liaison with the Sales & Marketing Head.
- Maintain up-to-date information on all customer interactions in the CRM database.
- Participate in CSR activities
- Maintaining project tracking spread sheets and business line marketing calendars.
- Carry out market trend, competitor and customer surveys
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts and best practices
- Make a thorough market and brand review at regular times
- Conduct market research to understand market dynamics.
- Participate in Dynapharm marketing efforts at trade shows and conferences.
- Develop a good knowledge of the remote sensing market; demand, competition and prices.
- Diploma / Degree in sales and marketing
- Experience of more than 3years will be an added advantage
- Passion for sales and marketing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to function with minimal direction and supervision
- Good interpersonal skills and customer care
- Excellent skills in: sales & marketing, market research & brand management
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted