Our client an African based Insurance Consulting Company is looking for an Insurance administrator officer / Principal Officer.
He/ She will be responsible for executing the company’s long-term vision and strategy, policies, development of business plans and company budgets.
- Provide leadership and comprehensively manage the activities of the firm.
- Source and secure new businesses, building and managing a customer portfolio.
- Plan, organize and coordinate day to day running of the company.
- Ensure new clients are provided with quotations and continuous follow up is in place.
- Respond to customer enquiries and handle customer claims.
- Handle all Insurance administrative duties.
- Assist in undertaking market research on competitive products and services.
- Liaise with the regulator and provide all necessary reports.
- Provide reports on the state of the business to senior management.
- Participate in the recruitment, training and management of departmental staff.
- Recruit, select, orient, train, coach, counsel, and discipline staff.
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives.
- Gain new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market.
- Increase profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients to use added value services.
- Build the company’s image.
- Diploma in insurance (AIIK/CII or ACII).
- Bachelor of commerce in insurance option.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the insurance industry.
- Sound knowledge of the insurance products and services and IRA regulations.
- High levels of professionalism, honest with impeccable.
- Good management skills, business acumen and excellent communication, social and presentation skills.
- Excellent decision making skills, organization, negotiation, analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skill with ability to develop & maintain a management team.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 22nd July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.