Human Resource Associate
Based in Regional Offices in Western
We are an international NGO with a strong footprint in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, and Tanzania: In these countries our 3,000+ strong staff serves over 200,000 smallholding farmers and helps them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
- Regional personnel filling.
- Leaves and Disciplinary tracking and summaries.
- Drive policy trainings and implementation within regional districts.
- Attend all HR monthly trainings and meetings at KHQ.
- Maintain the Regional offices staff information database.
- Regularly make Site assignment updates in the roster.
- Management of staff reserve and staff replacements.
- Support in coordinating activities/initiatives around Staff benefits
- You will have regular liaison communications with Line Managers on upcoming HR activities at district level.
- You will be first contact point for staff grievances and any needed appeals that may take place at the regional level.
- Performance Appraisal process support
- Support Line Managers with disciplinary according to the set HR policies.
- Hiring, On-boarding and Promotion process support
- Run Monthly Payroll submissions for all the regional districts and facilitate distribution of payslips
- Any other HR related assignments as requested by your supervisor
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business Management
- Minimum of Two years Experience in Human Resource Management is Mandatory.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in excel and power point
- Conversant with labour and employment laws
- Discreet and able to handle confidential information of both staff and the organization
- Attention to details, strong work ethic and good numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Good organizational skills
- A strong sense of ethics, honesty and integrity
- Able to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
Career development: One Acre Fund invests in building management and leadership capacity. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through weekly mentorship and two annual career reviews.
We also have regular one-on-one meetings where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about. Opportunity to grow and salary increase are based on personal performance.
One Acre Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the Human Resource Associate and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 1st July 2016
To apply, please click on this link: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=51091965509966
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed.
At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
Please Note: You must be 18years and above to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.