Our client, an International Catering Company, is looking to recruit a hands on Finance Manager for its newly opened offices in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will report directly to the general manager and will be part of the local management team.
- Implement the regional strategy in the new customer service centre (CSC).
- Identify potential business risks and ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Prepare the annual business plan / budget and the annual financial reporting in the CSC.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements/ reports of the CSC.
- Generate the reports of the CSC and forward the results to the CSC management.
- Support CSC managers in monitoring the achievement of financial objectives; initiate corrective actions if necessary in cooperation with CSC managers.
- Ensure all taxable activities are carried out and tax liabilities are optimized.
- Ensure an efficient and effective cash and treasury management for the CSC.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity of the CSC data in the financial reporting system.
- Implement effective internal control processes in the CSC.
- Prepare and deliver financial studies, projections, analyses and feasibility studies in order to enable the management to take business decisions incl. capital expenditures.
- Develop a pricing strategy.
- Plan, implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility.
- Graduate level with economic focus or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in finance and controlling.
- Managerial experience.
- Knowledge of local accounting principles and regulations.
- Know how in controlling and in management information systems.
- Good understanding of the organization, products, technological and competitive environment.
- Business acumen.
- Analytical, presentation and communication skills, customer orientation.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 - 400,000/= (Approx. 3,000 - 4,000 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 26th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.