Our client, one of the leading law firms is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their dedicated team;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the management.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Take minutes of meetings accurately
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting Directors visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing email, faxes, memos and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Printing, photocopying, binding documents.
- Managing all confidential documents
- Drafting legal documents
- Drafting and Serving Affidavits
- Drafting Summons and Opinions
- Drafting and Serving Mention Notice and Hearing Notice
Education, Professional Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Degree in Business Management or Business Administration
- CPS is an added advantage
- Experience working in a bank, insurance company or a large law firm is an added advantage
- Strong management, negotiation skills, interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer application
- Excellent knowledge of corporate, regulatory and company law, rules and norms.
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT’ on the subject line by 30th June, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.