Position: Data Specialist
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform extracting, importing, and exporting of data in various database applications.
- Assist in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems.
- Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis.
- Audit data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance.
- Research and collect data to assist with product development and analysis.
- Train staff and business as necessary on data operational activities.
- Perform data reconciliations to identify data anomalies.
- Escalate data issues needing process re-engineering.
- Perform data quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Networking
- Advanced Excel/spss/statistical data
- 2-5 years of relevant job experience
- Experience working with SAP is a plus
Other Desirable Skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Results oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Pro-actively works on his/her own development and serves as a role model for those on his/her team
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 24th June, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org