Customer Service Executive
Salary: 30,000 - 40,000
- Attending to clients in the show room
- Preparing of quotations and processing client’s orders.
- Attending to clients complaints in a friendly and professional manner.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- A diploma or degree in the hospitality industry
- 2-3 years’ work experience in customer service in the hotel industry.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving skills, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.
- Excellent customer service skills.
email@example.com by 29th June 2016.