Customer Service Executive - Courier / Freight Services
A fast growing international courier and logistics company is looking for an experienced customer Service Executive to join their dedicated team.
Job Summary: The post holder will be part of a team of people who will be focused on delivering the most efficient and professional service to all those they come into contact with.
- Creating more business from existing clients – create a database, look at non trading accounts, visit the clients,
- Handling of clients issues and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Updating clients on their shipments being handled by the office.
- To be a link between the office, sales team and the clients.
- Going through the database and make contact with the clients.
- Pass over sales leads to the sales team for follow up.
- Indulge in social media to market the company and keep the momentum.
- Follow up with agents on quotations requested.
- Handle quotation requests from clients.
- Create and maintain a current clientele database.
- Going through courier deliveries and approach the clients for follow up by sales team
- Conduct online service surveys on existing clients.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action.
To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity, it is essential that have experience within customer service and preferably the courier/ freight industry.
- Degree or diploma in Logistics, Business Administration, or any other relevant degree
- 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- Good knowledge of import/export procedures through air & sea
- Customer Service Oriented.
Qualities and Skills
- The position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about customer delight.
- Quick learner and multi-tasking abilities are critical.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills (phone & written)
- Must be methodical and be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic accounting.
- Proficient and comfortable with using the internet (web, email).
- Computer skills is a Must.
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Compensation: Competitive salary, Medical and Pension.
Location: The role holder will be based on Mombasa Road, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 21st June 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH