Job Title: Corporate Driver
Salary: 30k – 50k
Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries.
They are looking to hire a dedicated and well polished driver for their management team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive the company’s managers to and from designated areas.
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize and attend to vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by management when required
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 – 4 years experience as a company driver.
- Must have a valid driving license and a PSV license.
- Must be very polished.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Males (26yrs – 45yrs) preferred.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Driver) to email@example.com before Wednesday 29th June, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.