Location: Kilimani, Nairobi
Job Description: Our client a company located at Kilimani is looking to hire a proactive, energetic, highly organized individual for the position of an accountant
Duties and responsibility include:
- Preparing of monthly and quarterly financial performance budget Report, business plans
- Prepare supplier payment through petty cash, cheques, EFT, and RTGS.
- Maintenance of books of accounts in accordance with the Existing Regulations
- Invoicing documents, voucher payment and petty cash Management.
- Handle company bank statements, bank reconciliation and cashbook
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current KRA legislation
- Must have Certified Public Accountant Kenya certificate(CPA section 6)
- A degree in accounting shall be an added advantage
- Must be efficient in using quick books software
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in accounting
If you think you are the person we are looking for, kindly send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
NB. Remember to quote the reference number, the current and expected salary on your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.