We are urgently looking for an Accountant requirements are as follows;
- Data entry on a daily basis, particularly into quick books
- Maintain a reliable filing system for all the company documents including source documents for accounting purposes and ensure safe custody of such documents.
- Perform routine Bank reconciliations
- Participate and engage in preparation of monthly management accounts and Petty cash management and reconciliation
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Assist in payroll entry processing
- Develop, maintain and assist in implementation of internal controls.
- Assist in filing of tax returns and ensure remittance of statutory deductions (NSSF PAYE,NHIF& VAT) before the stipulated due dates.
- A Bachelor degree in (Accounting or Business Administration)
- A CPA finalist.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a busy accounting set up.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office applications a must.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be attentive to details, analytical and have strong communication skills
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV and cover letter on the email subject (accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June, 2016.