Account Manager / Business Development Associate
Kes 40,000 + Commissions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining both business relationships with customers and partners at multiple levels from mid-management to board level
- Developing acquisition strategies that will drive achievement of set targets.
- Initiating sales process by identifying potential customers and scheduling appointments.
- Developing and achieving sales through direct sales.
- Cross selling products to existing customers: identifying development potential in accounts by studying their current business
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key customers accounts
- Contributing information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results, identifying needs to be filled, monitoring competitive products, analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Developing and managing a client Database.
- Offering excellent customer service by investigating and solving customer problems.
- Utilizes best practice and techniques to plan overall business including account planning and major opportunity management
- Demonstrate leadership and aligns the wider team to provide a united front that maximize the value and add ensuring customer satisfaction
- Take ownership for continual personal development through creation of a plan that build upon a foundation of seeking feedback and self-awareness.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales – ideally in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Diploma/Degree in sales & marketing or Business Management.
- Previous experience working in remote location is an added advantage
- Experience in client and or supplier relation management
- Proven salesmanship
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirement
- Should be willing to work in Naivasha.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected salary.