Our Client, a professional training institution of higher learning is seeking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position of an Accountant
- Have a minimum of a B. Ed, a B.A or B. Sc with specialization in Accounting or Finance, a Bachelor of Business Management or a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from a recognized university;
- Must be a finalist of CPA KASNEB;
- Have a minimum of B in K.C.S.E;
- Be computer literate with excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
- Be proactive and a self starter with a passion for working in finance department
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar or related position
Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for;
- Collection of fees and follow up on fee arrears to meet set revenue collection targets;
- Authentication of money, bank slips and cheques;
- Identifying any loopholes in the revenue collection process that may lead to loss of money and suggest possible solutions;
- Analyzing and advising on revenue trends and preparation of revenue projections;
- Preparation and submission of the reports with regards to the revenue collection;
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to email@example.com
Please indicate your expected salaries.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.