The Qualitative Researcher will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate with clients to understand and document the business objectives;
- Make decisions on the most appropriate research methodologies and techniques;
- Design qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle;
- Design research questionnaires and moderator guides;
- Liaise with Projects Directors to ensure the successful execution of field work;
- Review collected data, develop report and make business-oriented recommendations to the sponsoring client.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Business, Mathematics, Sciences or related field;
- 5 to 7 years experience within the custom Market Research industry;
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies;
- Proven ability to manage a team/ leadership experience;
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities;
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis;
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint (Microsoft office applications), and SPSS/SAS.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted