Check your search results here

Public schools get 65 % of the National school form one selections.


Friday January 13, 2012 - 65 percent of last year's Kenya Certificate Primary Education candidates admitted to National schools are from public primary schools. The rest of the (35%) slots have been allocated to private schools.
Of the 10282 candidates set to join National school close to five thousand are boys while the rest are girls.
This year form one selection............


Read More>>> 

DO NOT MISS to Subscribe below for the latest jobs to your EMAIL for FREE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Want to know the latest news, read great articles, features, jobs and careers? Then click here