- Complete supervision of the hank’s technology function.
- Review of operating and information systems.
- Provide input for technology management to monitor and track issues until corrective actions are completed.
- Development of/involvement in independent review of technology related procedures, product programs to ensure that the appropriate infrastructure is incorporated into the different business initiatives and the bank technology policies are respected.
- Review of all relevant system logs to identify and address activity that is not consistent with set out Information Security guidelines and standards.
- Carry out Information Security reviews along the various phases of projects lifecycles as detailed in the hank’s Project Management framework.
- Manage the implementation of IS into the day-to-day operations and culture of the Business.
- Provide interpretation of the Information Security policies to the Business.
- Ensure information security solutions are consistent with the ISP&S and corporate architectural directions/directives and oversee deployment.
- Lead businesses in development of action plans as a result of gap assessment findings, and/or ethical hacking results.
- Be aware of application, product and system development within the business and appraise the effect and appropriateness of planned changes to the existing control framework.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or a Business related field.
- ertified Information Systems Auditor certification.
- 3 years banking experience in information technology control or related field within a large and highly computerised environment.
- Understanding of risk and systems security control processes.
- Good understanding of Information Security and control objectives.
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
P.O. Box 48231-001 00